Tuesday, June 2, 2009

quarter life crisis

In one month I will be turning twenty-five, aka a quarter century old. I'm not complaining, or even freaking out (yet), but I am starting to take a good hard look at my life. And I've realized something... even though I've done quite a lot in the first half of my twenties - lived abroad, graduated from college, moved across the country solo, entered the working world, ran my first half marathon, lost the freshmen 15 (and counting!) - there's a lot I want to do in the second half of my twenties too. And what better time to start than now? Today. Right now. Who's with me!?

So that's it.

That's what this blog is all about. Appreciating the now. Enjoying a happy, healthy, earth friendly lifestyle, all while working towards our own personal goals.

First on my list: training for and completing a FULL marathon. What about you? What's on your list? Start thinking. And stay tuned. I have a feeling this is the start of a beautiful friendship....

No comments:

Post a Comment